Dr. Michelle Rivera, Dr. Joseph Ortlieb and Dr. Kathryn A. Champion have decade’s worth of cosmetic dental experience that is an invaluable tool to assist you and all your family members making the correct decisions regards doing Cosmetic Dental Procedures.
- Veneers – Your Deerfield Beach dental veneers are designed to match the shape, color, size, and texture of your teeth. The treatment conceals the spaces and gaps between your teeth. Chipped, misaligned, or cracked teeth will be restored with your dental veneers.. More Info
- Teeth Whitening – Professional teeth whitening with the Zoom!® Whitening System can transform the appearance of your teeth. The chair side procedure removes common stains from your teeth giving you more confidence to show your smile.. More Info
- Dental Implants – Dental implants from your Deerfield Beach dentist are a functional and natural-looking solution for your tooth loss. The treatment is durable and long-lasting compared with other tooth replacement options. A dental implant fills the gap.. More Info
- Inlays & Onlays – Dental inlays and onlays rebuild your damaged or decayed tooth structure. The treatment restores your tooth or teeth without the need for a dental crown. Dental inlay and onlay treatment can successfully cover the greater portion of your tooth surface.. More Info
Drs Rivera, Ortlieb and Champion will discuss with you what is the best options for General Dentistry Procedures. It might result in a new crown or bridge that will have to be performed and as all of them have a distinguished reputation in Deerfield Beach you are in capable hands.
- Crown and Bridge – Dental crowns and dental bridges enhance your appearance and tooth function. The treatment provides you a natural looking appearance that repairs your damaged or decayed teeth. Dental crowns blend with your surrounding teeth. Your crown helps reshape.. More Info
- Tooth Colored Fillings – Composite dental fillings restore your tooth structure. The tooth-colored material provides a simple, less invasive restorative dentistry treatment. Composite dental fillings bond to the surface of your tooth. The treatment eliminates time.. More Info
- Dental Extractions -Dental extractions can give you relief from pain and improve your oral health. Oral surgery is often necessary when you have tooth decay, gum disease, are in need of orthodontic treatment, or have impacted wisdom teeth. Dental extractions in the office.. More Info
- Dentures – Dentures are an effective treatment for tooth loss. You will experience a renewed lifestyle and improved oral health following denture placement. Tooth loss places your existing teeth at risk. They will often shift, experience infection.. More Info
- Root Canal – Treat the source of your mouth pain with root canal therapy. The infection caused by tooth decay or dental trauma is the common cause of most mouth pain. Infection attacks the pulp inside your tooth. Pain results from the inflammation and can spread.. More Info
Deerfield Beach Partners in Dentistry dentists are proud to be able to other all forms of dental treatments for all our patients. Please feel free to discuss with us and our friendly staff any questions related to your dental needs.
- Dental Sealants – Dental sealants provide effective decay protection for your teeth. The protective layer is tooth colored and bonds to the surface of your teeth. Dental sealants create a protective barrier on the chewing surfaces of your teeth. Food particles and harmful.. More Info
- Preventive Dentistry – Tooth loss, dental disease, and other health issues can be prevented with scheduled dental exams and teeth cleanings. Preventive dentistry at your Deerfield Beach dentist is recommended to help eliminate risks to your teeth and gums.. More Info
- Periodontic Treatment – Periodontal (gum) disease is responsible for the majority of adult tooth loss. Early and ongoing treatment helps eliminate other health problems caused by it. Early signs of periodontal disease are pinpointed by your dental hygienist.. More Info